- Stronger negotiation position with your counterparts;
- Discovering hidden reserves and risks;
- Better planning and achieving your company's goals.
Financial Statement Audit for statements prepared under RAS (Russian Accounting Standards) or IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) helps you get comprehensive and reliable information on your company’s cost structure and latent reserves. Thus, it helps optimize your risk management system and make your business more transparent, which, in turn, contributes to more efficient planning and faster attaining companies’ objectives.
Our services are intended for companies that
- Are leaders in their business segment. Being a leader means demonstrating a higher development pace, a higher efficiency as compared to competitors, being the first to introduce new technologies and management systems;
- Are international. It can mean a Russian company operating overseas, a foreign company operating in Russia, or a company having such plans for the future;
- Introduce corporate management best practices and meet legislation requirements;
- Are interested in highly professional service that goes beyond a formal audit report.
The list of our services includes
- Financial Statement Audit (RAS);
- Financial Statement Audit (IFRS);
- Internal Audit.
A highly qualified expert team of auditors provides professional auditing services to Russian and international companies across various economic sectors.
Our Audit Department in figures:
- 100+ auditors;
- 46 employees have the Russian audit license;
- 30+ employees have certificates (diplomas) confirming their qualification in International Financial Reporting Standards and International Standards on Auditing (ACCA/ACCA DipIFR).