CONSENT FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By sending the completed form at the Internet address https://crowe-crs.ru, an individual acting on his/her own free will provides consent (hereinafter, the “Consent”) to Crowe CRS Russaudit LLC (hereinafter, “Crowe CRS”), which acts through its Moscow Office located at 5A Novodmitrovskaya St, Bld 8 Moscow 127015, Russia, to process his/her personal data in accordance with the following terms:
1. This Consent is given for personal data processing both with and without automated means.
2. This Consent is given for processing of the following personal data:
— surname, name, middle name, place of work, job title, contact telephone numbers and email addresses;
— entry and exit pages, referrals to https://crowe-crs.ru website (hereinafter, the “Crowe CRS website”);
— information about user’s device;
— user’s clicks, page views, filled forms, views of banners and videos, session’s parameters;
— time of visit, user’s personal identification code stored in cokies.
3. Personal data is not made available to the public.
4. Purpose of personal data processing: receipt of advertising and information communications, including information about events organized by Crowe CRS, participation in Crowe CRS’s marketing research and surveys.
5. Personal data processing may involve the following procedures: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, modification (updating, revision), retrieval, use, deletion, destruction, blocking.
6. Personal data is not entrusted to third parties for processing.
7. In case the personal data is used for marketing/information communication, the personal data owner can cancel his/her subscription to Crowe CRS emails by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of each letter.
8. The personal data owner may withdraw this Consent by sending a notice prepared in accordance with the form provided in Article 14 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” of 27 July 2006, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a written notice to the Brand, Marketing, Communications Department at 5A Novodmitrovskaya St, Bld 8 Moscow 127015, Russia.
9. This Consent shall be valid until the processing of the personal data is discontinued as indicated in the current legislation of the Russian Federation.